Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Mam@ju's Little Precious

Jan 25, 2009

Tagged from CCCK....

Errr..chobaaannnn.... "The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.”
I am... I really want to go to...
My favourite place is...
My favourite things is... My favourite drink is... My favourite food is... My favourite colour is... I live in... I was born at... My college was......ngeh..ngeh..ngeh... ;) My favourite story is... My hobby is... I "WISH"for this....
Ramli...seksa aku dah sudah..
Thx kat iena yg sudi tagged aku...tapi hari ni nak try jadik kedekut lak...ai xmo tag sesape...nak rasa camner jadik aji bakhil...kehkehkeh...

4 comments:

LIN ARIFF said...

WAAA DUKUT ARR BED NIII LESINGG KANG....tag la i ...i kemarukk nak di TAG ni muahahahahhaahha

mam@ju said...

ok ok "dun hert ur sef.." ekekeke..
sajer jer ...ha amik jgn memalu..buat jgn x buat..

LIN ARIFF said...

wakakakkaka nyesalll den ckpp udah kena buattt uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......ntt teman buat jgn tak baca nooo

iena hamdi said...

hahhahahaa